Friday, March 6, 2009

What if you could wish me away
Never loved nobody fully
I wont put my hands up and surrender
All my friends say that its gonna get better
Something tastes different
I love the way you say Good Morning
Why does every moment have to be so hard
I hate the phone but I wish you'd call
Always one foot on the ground
Baby its so easy loving you
Wonder if you'd miss me when I'm gone
Sometimes Good Bye is a second chance
And I wouldn't change a thing
Its always better when we're together
Thinking why does this happen to me
You take me the way I am
We're all just breakable Girls and Boys
Your love is like a red umbrella
I'm sure I've got bruises on my heart
I never thought I would love anyone but myself
I'm gonna smile because I deserve to
You can wear your sorrow like an old rain coat
I wanna love like Johny and June
Let it fall it ain't gonna drown me after all
I was sitting waiting wishing you believed in superstition
Love is the answer to the questions in my heart
I need this old train to break down
Just like a picture with a broken frame
Life's like a novel with the end ripped out
This is the way I need to wake
You never left me all that I dream't had been untrue
She needs to feel that fire
I don't know what I want
I've got a pocket full of sunshine
I'm alone on my own
I'm just a girl trying to find a place in this world
So many things have come
So Many things have gone
Something like this doesn't exist
All I ever wanted
Just the way you look tonight
Swirling in a sun dress wearing my ring


2 comments:

Rachael Papes said...

I want to swirl in a sun dress

Rachael Papes said...

And Every Dream is Just a Dream. After all