Saturday, May 7, 2011

Taking A Time Out..

Mothers Day...
This year as Mothers Day got closer I started to think of all the mothers i have to be thankful for this year.

First there is my very own Mother.
I wouldnt replace her for the world. There are so many things that make her the best.
She will give any thing she has to ker kids, and if she doesnt have what you need she will find a way to get it to you. She will stop what ever she is doing to help you, or just to listen, if thats what you need. My mom has been my rock in times when she didnt even know. In my darkest days she never left me, she never stopped loving me, most of all she was ALWAYS right there waiting for me when I hit rock bottom. I love that we can laugh together, and joke around. I love spending my days with her. She has become one of my best friends. I love you Mom!

Second there is Kami, Andys Mother.
I have to say thank you to her for raising such a great man. We often talk about how she was very hard on him as a kid, and he deserved it. He from what I hear was not an Angel child. He told me just two nights ago that he was lucky to have her there to raise him. Now that we are grown and we can be more like friends, I really enjoy Kami. I think we will grow to be great friends. Its funny because we are now raising children very close in age together.

Third there is Lizzy, Maras Mother.
She has this very special place in my heart. She took on the responsibility of a child I could not. She stepped up to the plate and promised to love and kiss her enough for two mothers. I love how she is with her. I love to see them together, it makes my heart warm. Mara couldnt be blessed with a better mom than Lizzy. Lizzy is everything and more, and I look up to her for that. I love you Lizzy, thank you for kissing our girl for me, and giving her all my love from far away.

I am so blessed to have my own kristofer and andee. At times i lose patience with the joys of raising a 7 year old boy, and its been a real change in life with a new born. I no longer look put together every day, but more like I just barely had enough time to shower. I wouldnt change them for the world.

Heres to having a great mothers day. Hoping I will get to spend it with both my little loves.

No comments: