Monday, October 19, 2009

Nothing Better To Do But Blog..

5 snacks i enjoy:
1. Chips, Chips, Chips
2. tomatoes & salt
3. pretzels & cheese
4. avocados.
5. beef jerky

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. laundry
2. blog a little
3. read
4. organize the 'clothes/toy corner'
5. take a nappy

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. buy a house
2. pay off all debt ..
3. buy some babies
4. invest in what im not sure but something
5. donate.

5 jobs that i have had:
1. Papa Kelseys
2. Post Office
3. Childrens Safari
4. Wal Mart
5. Pillow Talk

5 bad habits of mine:
1. Biting my nails
2. not asking for help when i need it.
3. thinking i can just fix my problems by ignoring them.
4. looking in the baby section everytime.
5. procrastination.

5 places i have lived:
1. Mesa
2. Apache Junction
3. Tucson
4. Mesa
5. Mesa

5 songs I love:
1. Fifteen- taylor swift
2. You dont know me - Ben folds
3. Paparazzi -lady gaga
4. Fidelity - Regina spektor
5. Wrong turn - jack johnson

5 places I want to visit:
1. hawaii
2. paris
3. amsterdam
4. germany
5. china

5 things I want to accomplish in life:
1. finish school for my undecided future
2. being a FABULOUS wife.
3. being a great mommy.
4. truly being happy with ME.
5. have a room full of beautiful pictures, quotes & chairs

No comments: