Tuesday, February 2, 2010



On Sunday Andy & i were just having random conversation about absolutely nothing, yet everything at the same time. My favorite kind of talks with him. It seems we are always finding out new things about each other. He said to me that I have never really talked to him about he relationship that I was in when this sweet girl came into my life. Those days are so hard for me to think about. When I do i realize what a sad, dark place I was in, & i thank heavens for this unplanned 'crisis' pregnancy. It scares me to think of where I would be if this sweet Angel had not come into my life. I miss her so much. Yet I wouldnt change the world for the new life she gave me.. Thats right, giving her life, also gave me a new chance at life I didnt know I had.

I love you Mara Jane.

No comments: