Tuesday, February 16, 2010



Love Him! I was feeling a little down & text Andy, telling him that when I went to take him some dinner I needed a good laugh to cheer me up.. Not even 10 minutes later he tells me to check my email & this is what I received! I am still cracking up! I love him. Thanks Babe for making me feel better!

Homework stinks! I swear its hard to get back in the groove of school when you havent been for what 6 yrs!

Another happy note for those of you who dont follow my facebook.. i got the best, most amazing news a couple nights ago. Its kinda a secret & i am trying not to get too excited (which isnt working its all I think about & talk about)

Josh & Lizzy want to come visit me!!!!!! I cant wait to see them & that beautiful Princess!!! I am blessed to have such great friends in the Iggys. They are sooo good to me. They say adoption is about love & yes it is. Not just from the birthmother, but from every one involved. Thank you Josh & lizzy for going above & way beyond anything that I have ever asked. I love you guys!

Now to get back to my homework..

2 comments:

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Birthmothers are amazing! Adoption is beautiful and I thank God everyday for strong willed women like you!

Mama Bear said...

I hope you have a wonderful visit with your princess!