Monday, July 26, 2010

Open Adoption

Today someone asked me about "that adorable little girl on my facebook".
I explained how i have a little girl who i place for adoption.
Another of my cashiers joe, asked me about it when we werent standing in the center isle.
It really hit home today.
Talking about the connection there is with josh & lizzy.
& how much they are just like close friends.
It hit me hard to talk about how great i have it.
What a wonderful blessing this has been.
I cant type about it now but cause it makes me cry,
but Thank You Josh & Liz. Thank You, Youve made my heart ache less & been fabulous to me. I love you guys.

& i miss the girl like mad.

9 comments:

WillianT_Smotherman0恆迪 said...

這不過是滑一跤,並不是死掉而爬不起來了。..................................................

欣邱儀 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份............................................................

宗环 said...

Extremes meet. 長處即短處。物極必反。否極泰來!一切會更好!............................................................

旺劭旺劭旺劭旺劭 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.......................................................................

王志陳雅竹豪 said...

祝福你人氣不減ˊˇˋ............................................................

于庭吳 said...

快下班囉~來問個安,跟您打聲招呼..................................................................

陳智雅威宜 said...

請繼續發表好文!加油加油再加油!............................................................

Jordann said...

I love that i placed my little girl and wouldnt change it for the world i know how you feel and even though it is a hard thing to do ya just know its the right thing.

audra said...

Girl you haven't blogged in close to two months! Don't you know that's again the rules?