Friday, March 19, 2010

Going Private

I never felt the need to make my blog private until now.
There has been some comments from a blogger I dont know that are in chinese or japanese, im not sure. but I dont like it. It freaks me out that someone reads my blog and writes these weird little comments. If I could identify this person I would, but their blog is also in whatever language and has no pictures or anything. So i feel kinda freaked out.

send me your addresses if youd like to read my blog still :)

6 comments:

mikestribe said...

mom

ELHG said...

please include me!

Heather said...

mustangchick8@gmail.com

ya i have noticed alot of people going private... it might just be a safer route.

Cami said...

cambrialeann@gmail.com

Audra Owens said...

me! audraowens at gmail.com

Josh&Lizzy said...

Totally add us!