Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Look Look Look

Josh & Lizzy took Mara to Bear Lake where they have land and one day will have a home. I cant believe how big she is and how much she has grown.

From baby to best in moments..


Oh my gosh! Look at that girl! I am speachless. I have so much to say but emotions are high today so im not sure if this will be a long post...
I have been missing Lizzy & Josh..I felt like i shouldnt be saying that but some how someone up there knew i needed to hear some sweet words. All i can say is thank you Lizzy you made my day....

3 comments:

Audra Owens said...

I'm happy for you, glad you got that positive affirmation. You are awesome Katt, missed you tonight!

Anonymous said...

What a cute Baby! She is growing up so beautiful!

Brianne said...

Katt, she is adorable.
I love her little swimsuit.
These babies are all growing so fast...I remember how little they all were at the photo shoot.
Hope all is going well!
~Brianne