Monday, July 20, 2009

My little is no longer little...

Ugh my little beast is no longer going to be my little beast anymore. August 10th 2009 my darling sweet Kristofer will have his very first day of kindergarten. Ugh I cant even think about it without my eyes tearing up. Where has the time gone from just turning two and loving Finding Nemo to now five and loving nothing but Batman, Superman, and Spiderman. He has grown from the smallest most loving little chunk i have ever set eyes on, to a macho boy who fights me day in and day out to wear ripped jeans and guitar hero shirts everyday! He just wants to "look cool" as he says. I dread the day that he will wipe off my kisses or tell me not to hug him goodbye when I drop him off somewhere. He is my baby, my one and only baby and now he is growing into a boy a little rambuncious superhero loving boy.. Oh Kristofer my boy i love you, please stop growing your giving me baby fever!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally know the feeling! I cried on Vada's first day of K and first grade. Not in front of her of course. She's still pretty clingy...probably a girl thing...but she is definitely becoming more and more independent and I dread the day that she feels like she no longer "needs" me. And isn't it funny how you dont understand your mothers love for you until you have your own children? Nothing can beat the love that a mother has for her child.

mikestribe said...

You've not stopped needed me yet. No worries. You are his one and only mom. He will always love you even if he runs off to explore the world.

Anonymous said...

He'll probably always let you hug him goodbye as long as you don't do it in a fluffy green bathrobe and curlers!

Kara said...

awwww, me and nicole were just talking about this about Ethan. Well he's not even 2 yet but just the thought of him going to kindergartden makes her so sad! and dont worry, someday you will have more little babies to smother in kisses :)

Jordann said...

I know how you feel, Kayden starts kindergarten this year. So excited, but yet so sad because he has grown up so fast.