Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Best Christmas Gift

Today I received my pictures from Cindy. This truelly was the best gift I could of received for Christmas! I couldnt wait, the anticipation had been building up since that day that seems oh so long ago.... As I looked through them I was in awe. They were SOO beautiful. Cindy did an amazing job and captured Kristofer at just the best times! She took so many I couldnt decide which ones to put on my blog! Mara looks so little. It all seems to be fading into a distant memory that is not so painful anymore. I am glad to be called a Birth Mother. I am thankful that I can call Josh and Lizzy Mom and Dad to Mara. I am forever greatful that I can be Katt in my Maras eyes, and she has a beautiful and loving Mother....
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I'm so glad that you like the pictures. Thank you for letting me have the opportunity to serve you in just a small way. Merry Christmas!